When using the PayItLater service, you will accrue late fees if we have informed you that a payment will be processed on a certain day and the payment is unsuccessful.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have funds available in your account and we are able to process your payment.
- If we are able to process your payments on time, or you sign in to PayItLater and make repayments early, no fees will ever be applied to your account.
- If we cannot take payment on the day a payment is due, a $10 late fee will be applied to your account.
- If a payment has failed, we will continue retrying on alternate days to recover payment. If we have not successfully recovered payment after 7 days, a further $5 late fee will be applied.
- We will continue trying to recover the initial payment amount and the further late fee amounts, via automatic payment and via collections agency.
- We may use your verified mobile numebr to contact you regarding late payments.
- Your ability to place orders with the PayItLater system will be affected if your account falls into default – e.g. payments and late fees have not been recovered.
We take steps to ensure both our merchants and our buyers use our system appropriately and do not act in bad faith. We may share your information with credit reporting agencies and collection agencies where appropriate.